White Label Managed Security Services are designed specifically for IT service providers to benefit from. The Value Added Resellers (VARs), System Integrators (SIs), as well as medium to small sized IT firms benefit from this provision. A value-added reseller is a firm that accentuates and makes addition to the services and features to an already functioning product. The new revamped product is then resold as an integrated product. In a gist, one can understand VARs as a firm that might bundle different products or add in some new features to the already existing ones. White label services eases the task of VARs and small IT firms, since they offer various combination of software and hardware technology, monitoring & management, IT consulting, remote monitoring, as well as IT infrastructure management.
High level of support is always the first priority for customers. This happens to pose as a major reason behind the VARs and IT firms opting for white label SOC service. Better support would mean better and happier customers. The benefit of having a white Label SOC service would help you with your customer inquiries.
- SIEM Monitoring – Heavy-duty enterprise security tool would help clients to protect against the attacks and the related complications. There are some of the malwares that has affected thousands of victims. White Label SOC can help protect clients.
- Availability without adding Resources – Customer inquiries might shoot up in peak times. How do you handle the surge volume then? You would consider hiring new employees, this can become very expensive of a task and also time consuming. You would be required to spend more time training the new staff, managing, as well as ensuring enough office space. Using a white label SOC, would give you the ability to increase your availability as well as offer you 24/7 customer support, without adding the resources to your organization.
- Compliance and security norms – White Label SOC service provider offers the best help when it comes to assessing and identifying the areas of improvement. The shortfalls in fixing the compliance issues can cost heavily. The cybersecurity software that are used can very well validate the compliance.
- Support Options – White Label service would help the customers with a wide range of support options. They would require assistance with technical issues, like IoT devices. When you offer support, the customers can rely better on you.
- Customer Service Better – when IT solutions are better manage the organization will benefit more, this essentially means that you will be able to serve the customers better. This would lead to high level of customer satisfaction. White Label SOC service offers the much needed expertise with the right tools.
- Flexibility – White Label service provides flexibility to the business tasks. This essentially means you can very well adjust to the needs of the customers. When you have a managed IT support that can help you in the long run.
Single Point of Contact stays on top of everything related to cyber security and data protection. We are more than just a White Label Managed Security Service Provider. We take swift and thorough action to ensure your client is protected around the clock and to solve any security threats when they occur. Constant monitoring of any network is a requirement nowadays, and we are pleased to provide the most comprehensive security solution to your clients. To learn more about how we can help protect your clients from cyber-attacks, contact us today.