A disaster can strike at any moment. Whether it is a natural or a manufactured one, organizational continuity is necessary. Companies that don’t possess a contingency plan for these situations mostly end up closing shop.
Exhaustive disaster recovery and backup plans can help you avoid the fallout of severe disasters that can cripple business systems.
Advantages of disaster recovery and backup plans
Enhancing the company’s capability to recover from disruptions caused by disasters and building backups in place to ensure a quick bounce back after an IT mishap helps businesses in many ways.
Some of them are mentioned below.
- Saving future costs – Initial investments in disaster recovery and backup infrastructure can help you avoid the destructive aftermath of disasters in the long run. Continuous and comprehensive data recovery and backup plans mitigate the risk associated with catastrophic IT incidents.
- Increasing customer retention – Having backup strategies can help businesses secure their customers who may be irked because of poor network reliability or high downtimes. Efficient IT services stop them from moving to other service providers.
- Greater employee productivity – Developing redundancies in a business network ensures maximum uptime even in times of crisis and assures work continuity with employees able to work as usual using backup systems.
- Constant data accessibility – Business-critical functions and applications must always be available for employees to work upon. Any interruption in access can lead to mounting losses.
Many disasters can quickly knock out your entire corporate network or database. If you don’t have a disaster recovery plan in place, the chances are that the consequences will be severe.
Core services by a managed services provider
Managed service providers (MSPs) offer industry-leading disaster recovery and backup solutions so that your business doesn’t go out of business. Primary features include
- DRaaS – Disaster Recovery as a Service (DRaaS) allows organizations to use disaster recovery services on a consultation basis, allowing for flexible plans and zero disruptions.
- Custom recovery and backup plans – These services can be customized according to business specifications and scaled as per requirements.
- 24-7 secure backup – MSPs deliver uninterrupted and encrypted backup services to businesses which grant them peace of mind through safe data storage.
Most businesses have proprietary data that they cannot afford to lose access to. Denial of access results in significant losses of financial as well as intellectual assets.
Single Point of Contact is one of the largest comprehensive Managed IT Service Providers in North America. Founded in 1999, we have a proactive approach to information technology (IT) solutions and security services, which gives our clients the freedom to focus on their business instead of worrying about their network and protecting their data. We’re qualified to assist with all phases of IT management, security, cloud solutions, procurement services and complex projects. To learn more about how our services can benefit your organization, don’t hesitate to contact us today.
Single Point of Contact is a White Label Managed Security Service Provider that provides a wide range of data security and cybersecurity technologies and approaches. Our job is to keep your clients’ networks safe and secure by resolving potential security threats. With regular monitoring, security, and protection against cyber-attacks, we seek to help our clients attain peace of mind. Contact us today to discover more about how we can help protect your clients from cyber-attacks.