Every new and emerging technology tries to make room for itself in the market. For example, cloud technology and DevOps have changed how IT businesses work. Considering them, small and medium-sized IT businesses need to hop on to every chance and technological advancement that can help them gain a competitive edge in the industry.
One such modern trend is white label managed IT services. But what makes white label managed IT services a recommended and viable option for IT businesses in 2022 and beyond? We’ll find out those answers today!
IT Operational Efficiency, Powered by Managed IT Services
As per a market study by SkyQuest, the global managed services market was valued at $179.33 billion and is expected to touch $393.72 billion by 2028, with a CAGR of 11.82% over the forecast period of 2022-28.
Here are some ways white label managed IT service providers augment the quality of service delivered to your clients:
- Proactive approach – The break/fix model is a thing of the past. Taking care of the problem-causing factors before they actualize is far better than solving a problem after it occurs, which can result in costly downtime.
- Ease of scalability – As customer demands rise, white label managed IT service providers can help address the sudden rise and fall in IT requirements as they come up by allocating an appropriate number of IT specialists.
- Compliance-enabled efficiency – White label managed IT service providers ensure that your IT business adheres to all the latest industry regulations like PCI DSS, NIST, GDPR, CCPA, etc., so your organization is not plagued by legal issues and is secure from advanced cyber threats.
Future-centric Features Adopted by Managed IT Service Providers
Here are some eminent solutions provided by managed IT service providers to support the digital transformation of IT firms and enable their consistent growth:
- Reliable outsourcing – Keeping up with the disruptive IT trends and technologies is difficult for many SMBs. Outsourcing helps growing IT businesses match the level of expert services offered by enterprises at a fraction of the price.
- Hyper-converged infrastructure – A white label managed IT service provider can identify your IT company’s current and future needs and deploy a single, comprehensive IT infrastructure, combining the best in computing, storage, and networking into one package for greater efficiency.
- Cloud services – Most IT companies don’t have the necessary resources to shift to a cloud-based infrastructure, a fact that became more evident after the COVID-19 pandemic. White label managed IT service providers can bridge this gap and help in a seamless transition to cloud technology.
- Augmented cybersecurity – Even a minor vulnerability in the IT network can become the root cause of a significant data breach. A white label MSP monitors your IT business’s cybersecurity posture to determine the security areas that need enhanced measures and implement them in your limited budget.
Points to Note
White label managed IT services can be the difference between your IT business exploding to meet customer demands or collapsing due to overwhelming responsibilities towards your clients.
Single Point of Contact is one of the largest comprehensive White Label Managed IT Service Providers in North America. Founded in 1999, we have a proactive approach to information technology (IT) solutions and security services, which gives our clients the freedom to focus on their business instead of worrying about their clients’ networks and protecting their data. We’re qualified to assist with all phases of IT management, security, cloud solutions, procurement services, and complex projects. To learn more about how our services can benefit your organization, don’t hesitate to contact us today.