Grappling with daily device issues, a mountain of security alerts, and loss of employee productivity may seem to be the norm of the day for small businesses. One of the reasons why that may be is because they may be unaware of the solution.
Managed IT services are what can alleviate their problems. Read on to learn how managed IT services can help small businesses and what they cover under their umbrella.
Managed IT Services: The Perks
Here’s how a dedicated managed IT service provider makes a small business’s investment worth it:
- Efficient time management – The leadership may hire an IT team, but they may find that they are short on time to fulfill every responsibility. A managed service provider (MSP) shares the workload to help your core IT team find time for primary tasks.
- Frugal spending – The services of an MSP are available for a fraction of the cost that an internal team of experts entails. Even under this reduced cost, an MSP offers a comprehensive suite of services.
- Easy integration – An MSP acts as an extension of your company. They understand your business requirements and quickly adapt their solutions to match your workflow.
- Unified management – Taking care of different IT requirements demands different IT crews. This results in time and energy wastage. A managed IT service partner acts as an epicenter for all your IT-related concerns.
- Latest technologies – An MSP ensures operational maturity by employing modern IT tools managed by experts to help businesses fill the skill gap and achieve industry excellence. Essential technology needs are managed efficiently for robust business growth.
What is Covered Under Managed IT Services?
Numerous components combine to deliver comprehensive managed IT services. Here are the top components:
- Technical support – Promptly fixing daily IT issues is the responsibility of the technical support team. They ensure seamless business work possible.
- Server and network monitoring – Updated servers and a continuously monitored network of devices, routers, firewalls, etc., make the employees utilize their entire time for productive work rather than reducing downtime.
- Cybersecurity – 24-7 security posture keeps your IT infrastructure safe from possible harm caused by malware, viruses, data breaches, and other cybersecurity threats.
- Cloud services – The optimal cloud solution is necessary for peak organizational efficiency and cost savings. MSPs help businesses choose from Azure, AWS, and Google Cloud to suit their needs perfectly.
- Disaster recovery and backup – Building redundancies in the system is always beneficial in case of a mishap. Quick data recovery from backups is one of the key duties of an MSP.
A managed IT service provider faces every challenge that a client comes across and makes sure that only the solutions reach their business doors.
Single Point of Contact is one of the largest comprehensive Managed IT Service Providers in North America. Founded in 1999, we have a proactive approach to information technology (IT) solutions and security services, which gives our clients the freedom to focus on their business instead of worrying about their network and protecting their data. We’re qualified to assist with all phases of IT management, security, cloud solutions, procurement services and complex projects. To learn more about how our services can benefit your organization, don’t hesitate to contact us today.