A managed security service provider (MSSP) is responsible for continuously delivering top-notch security solutions to its clients. If it doesn’t, it not only risks client data leaks but also compromises your IT business’s future. Working with a white label SOC provider can prevent you from lapsing on even a tiny element of organizational security.
The New Age Solution to Old Problems
Small IT businesses that are looking to establish a foothold in the technology industry encounter the same problems as the ones that came before them, such as
- Cyber threats
- Network vulnerabilities
- Lack of backup and disaster recovery
- Shortage of ample security resources
The only difference is that IT firms that are starting or trying to grow their business in the current times witness an increase in the complexity of the problems mentioned above. That calls for a dedicated white label SOC provider.
Arguments in Favor of Hiring a White Label SOC Firm
With cybersecurity emerging as an area of IT management that requires special attention constantly, IT companies are feeling the need to have a separate team to take care of that. Given here are five reasons why a white label SOC is preferred more:
- Turnkey security solutions – Many small IT organizations initially attempt to create and implement their cybersecurity solutions. They may also be successful, but until that happens, who knows how many times cybercriminals will breach their network? With the help of the already tried and tested cybersecurity solutions, you can rapidly secure your network against the most advanced cyber threats.
- Cost-effective – Outsourcing your IT business’s security to a white label SOC provider is one of the most affordable ways to reinforce your organization’s security posture with sophisticated tools and processes for modern threats. These partner firms offer their services as part of a Service Level Agreement (SLA) that does not bind the company into a contract, has a subscription-based model, and provides overall security.
- End-to-end security – Many IT firms outsource various elements of their cybersecurity to various MSSPs. A white label SOC firm can offer everything under a single roof. From SIEM to EDR, SOAR to network monitoring – you name it, and the white label SOC firm has it. Handing your IT security infrastructure management to such a company eliminates the need for multiple security service providers.
- Personalized services – While several companies offer multiple small IT businesses the same run-of-the-mill security solutions, distinguished white label SOC firms don’t. They first take stock of an IT business’s security arrangements, identify the areas of improvement and then deploy their cybersecurity solutions tailored to the IT firm’s business operations for maximum effectiveness.
- After-hours support – Just because your employees have gone home doesn’t mean your IT firm’s security coverage ends. Since a cybersecurity incident can occur at any time, you need experts to be available at a moment’s notice. Your white label SOC partner’s team of experts will deal with any security concerns 24-7 to ensure client data safety and your IT business’s reputation.
If you want your IT business to stay ahead of cybercriminals and your competitors in the industry, you must take advantage of the expertise white label SOC providers offer. After all, there is nothing more important than data security.
Single Point of Contact is a White Label Managed Security Service Provider that provides a wide range of cybersecurity technologies and services. Our job is to keep your clients’ networks safe and secure by resolving potential security threats. With regular security monitoring and protection against cyber-attacks, we seek to help your clients attain peace of mind. Contact us today to discover more about how we can help protect your network from cyber-attacks.