As more IT businesses store critical data online and in virtual servers, the number of vulnerability endpoints is also increasing. This presents a wonderful opportunity for cyber criminals waiting patiently for just one chance to strike and sabotage your business operations.
With an Accenture report saying that 68 percent of business leaders feel their cybersecurity risks are rising, there has never been a better time to work with a white label SOC firm.
Why Does Your IT Business Need A White Label SOC Partner?
There may be security issues plaguing your clients’ business that you might not even be aware of. A white label SOC firm can point them out and assist you in eliminating them.
Here are the top indications that should prompt you to seek the service of a white label SOC:
- Rising operational costs – An abrupt rise in your clients’ expenses means that some part of their IT infrastructure is draining away their If they are paying a ransom for retrieving data or to comply with litigation judgments after getting hit by sophisticated cyber-attacks, it’s time you adopt white label SOC services.
- Repeated disruptions – Downtime is a headache for any IT organization. However, recurring disruptions can hamper your clients’ growth and efficiency significantly. Lost revenue and financial damages handcuff daily operations. A white label SOC can provide 24-7 security to mitigate downtimes.
- Shift in business paradigms – Cyber-attacks can compel IT businesses to rethink their security posture from scratch. Small IT businesses generally think they cannot protect their clients’ data from complex cyber-attacks and shut shop. However, a white label SOC firm can help your business operate as usual and simultaneously safeguard your clients’ network from advanced security threats.
- Damage to market reputation – Brand image is the topmost priority that small IT businesses need to take care of. Even a tiny black spot on the company’s reputation can wreak havoc on its audience’s trust. White label SOC firms can preserve your industry standing by preventing data breaches.
- Risk of losing intellectual property – Your client’s IT business’s proprietary technologies and assets are their most prized possessions. Intangible assets account for close to 87% of a company’s value, which is mainly stored on cloud platforms today. If there are repeated attacks to steal business assets, you should take serious note. A white label SOC can deploy modern cybersecurity solutions to eliminate security loopholes.
The Bottom Line
You can’t risk your IT business’s future growth prospects and market reputation. As cybercrime transforms into a more lethal force for business networks every day, you need to be one step ahead with the help of white label SOC solutions.
Single Point of Contact is a White Label Managed Security Service Provider that provides a wide range of cybersecurity technologies and services. Our job is to keep your clients’ networks safe and secure by resolving potential security threats. With regular security monitoring and protection against cyber-attacks, we seek to help your clients attain peace of mind. Contact us today to discover more about how we can help protect your network from cyber-attacks.