What comes to mind when you hear the word ‘premium’? Expensive services, right? It’s only natural because of the long-standing tradition of high-quality services offered by companies at sky-high prices.
But that has changed with modern times.
The contemporary age has heralded the critical need for a robust IT infrastructure for businesses. Every business, small or large, has this requirement, but not everyone can fulfill them. This was the reason why managed service providers (MSPs) came into existence.
The Need for a Solid IT Foundation
In 2020, Facebook and its subsidiaries suffered an outage that lasted for hours. The consequences? As per Fortune experts, the parent company lost close to $60-100 million at the rate of $163,565 per minute!
Facebook could take that blow but can small businesses afford that much downtime? The answer is no, which is why they need MSPs to handle their IT framework.
Let’s look at a few reasons why that is true.
- Specialists on the job – Outsourcing is the best option for companies that cannot hire top talent. MSPs that provide IT outsourcing services employ the best individuals with a high level of expertise and experience.
- Reduction in expenses – Although the amount of money to be spent on outsourcing depends on the business requirements, it would still be a bargain compared to maintaining an internal team for the same needs.
- Constant support – 24-7 availability is one of the most valuable differentiators of an MSP. With round-the-clock support for your business, you can have peace of mind while your business operations keep running smoothly.
- Readymade solutions – MSPs offer turnkey solutions that can be easily integrated with the current organizational structure. This prevents any disruption and augments the efficiency and performance of operations.
- Workload sharing – Your staff can be exhausted if you put the entire burden of managing the IT needs of your small business. MSPs handle your complete list of IT demands to free up time for core business initiatives.
With a slew of benefits for SMBs, managed service providers or managed IT service providers offer premium quality IT solutions at incredibly affordable prices for small and medium businesses.
It’s best if you don’t leave your company’s success to the roll of the dice.
Single Point of Contact is one of the largest comprehensive Managed IT Service Providers in North America. Founded in 1999, we have a proactive approach to information technology (IT) solutions and security services, which gives our clients the freedom to focus on their business instead of worrying about their network and protecting their data. We’re qualified to assist with all phases of IT management, security, cloud solutions, procurement services and complex projects. To learn more about how our services can benefit your organization, don’t hesitate to contact us today.