In several cases, Managed IT services allow you to take away your IT pressure, provide you with timely consulting, help handle the resources available, expertise, and much more. The Managed Service Provider (MSP) relationship keeps you aware of emerging industry dynamics and gives you a strategic edge.
A managed service provider (MSP) is a third-party outsourced business that operates and takes responsibility for its clients for a given range of day-to-day management services. Strategic steps and techniques are employed for enhancing the IT practices for small and medium-sized companies.
An MSP can handle myriad operational tasks that are non-customer-facing, though critical to a company’s success. Because of the efficiencies and expertise such a program brings, many organization’s make the strategic decision to outsource operational processes. One of the most popular operational tasks to outsource, due to its complex nature, is the management of the contingent labor procurement process of a company.
Doing so makes it possible for a company to take advantage of the abilities and experience of an MSP, while avoiding the direct cost of managing the program itself. The business areas that are outsourced to a managed service provider most often include:
- Help Desk Services
- Management of the server and network environment
- Security on the network
- Vendor management
- Procurement and sourcing
Here are some of the possible ways in which managed IT services benefit a business. Third-party services are intended to remove the burden of IT, support and monitoring systems.
- Technological access- Enjoy access to advances in technology. All of these are appropriate for business progress and remain up-to-date with new and changing market trends.
- Time savings and cost savings-The added burden on the company is considered to be both monitoring and maintenance. You essentially save your company from scheduling trouble when you connect with an MSP.
- Enhanced Security – Ensures that your network and data meets the norms of compliance and security. This helps your firms network stay risk free. It is the duty of an MSP to ensure the utmost compliance and to comply with the rules and security policies.
- Reduction in downtime: MSPs ensure that the company network never faces any major problems and that the company continues to have reduced downtime.
- Focused business approach-When the company’s IT service is handed over to an expert third-party MSP, you can be sure that the focus remains on the core business objectives.
- Reduced capital investment-What you get when you connect with an MSP is planned and phase-wise investment. For any business, this is a great step, since you have the provision to control the budget.
- No infrastructure burden: MSPs take away the burden of infrastructure maintenance. If you are relieved of the stress of the infrastructure, you can better manage the resources and business objectives.
- Expert Assistance-Working with MSPs provides industry visibility and provides you with the much needed access to some advanced alternatives and expert solutions.
- Consulting-The consulting offered is of highest quality and top of the class. It works in favor of the customer as a company communicates with a reputable MSP. One of the main benefits of being in touch with an MSP is transparent pricing and flexible options.
Single Point of Contact is one of the largest comprehensive Managed Security Service Providers in North America. Founded in 1999, we have a proactive approach to information technology (IT) solutions and security services, which gives our clients the freedom to focus on their business instead of worrying about their network and protecting their data. We’re qualified to assist with all phases of IT management, security/compliance monitoring, cloud solutions, procurement services and complex projects. To learn more about how our services can benefit your organization, don’t hesitate to contact us any time.