The decisions we make today shape the outcomes of tomorrow. Similarly, the level of network security businesses implement today affects how capable their organizations are of dealing with the challenges of cyber threats tomorrow.
Companies may think that their basic firewalls and default security systems are enough to protect them against network breach attempts by cybercriminals.
And they would have been correct if it was the 80’s.
What is network security?
Network security is the complete set of processes businesses use to enhance the usability of their organization’s network and maintain its integrity by deploying advanced threat protection technologies.
This includes efficient upkeep of IT hardware and software, security against cyber threats, and network access management.
With the turn of the millennium and the internet explosion, coupled with the adoption of digital technologies due to the recent coronavirus pandemic, cyber-attacks are at an all-time high.
Why is network security needed?
Here are a few compelling reasons for you to take your company’s network security seriously:
- Save overhead expenses – Complex and nasty pieces of code built by hackers are continuously trying to breach business networks. If they are successful, it can result in huge expenses to retrieve business-critical data.
With constant network monitoring and detection, companies can avoid this situation.
- Data loss protection – Having a weak network security system is like begging for trouble. Small businesses are the most vulnerable to cyber-attacks that can cause massive client data loss that might not even be recoverable. A solid security arrangement can help ward off the danger.
- Ensure minimal downtime – Successful cyber-attacks not only result in data loss but also stagnate the business workflow, leading to high periods of downtime. Modern security tools warrant maximum uptime with preventive security methods.
- Regulatory compliance – Stringent regulations have been put in place to protect the user’s sensitive data. A comprehensive network security infrastructure makes sure that the company meets compliance standards.
Key network security services by white label IT agencies
Some of the primary offerings that white label IT firms provide are
- Proactive network monitoring – With preventive security measures, network requirements are managed, and capabilities are scaled as per business need.
- Network optimization – Constant oversight allows for any abnormal network alerts to be forwarded to the security team for an immediate resolution to guarantee business continuity.
- Firewall and endpoint protection – Advanced firewalls prevent endpoint user devices from being affected by security vulnerabilities and online threats.
A Managed security service partner deliver first-class network security solutions for small and medium-sized businesses that are available at a reasonable cost.
Single Point of Contact stays on top of everything related to cybersecurity and data protection. We are more than just an IT Service Provider. We have a SOC in place that will take swift and thorough action to ensure your business is protected around the clock and to solve any security threats when they occur. Constant monitoring of any network is a requirement nowadays, and we are pleased to provide the most comprehensive security solution to our clients. To learn more about how we can help protect your business from cyber-attacks, contact us today.