Organizations with a weak security posture are prone to data breaches, cyber-attacks, ransomware, phishing attacks, and much more. This is particularly the case with small and medium businesses (SMBs).
SMBs who are still learning the ropes of their field often overlook the necessary security measures they should implement to ensure data safety.
What harm can be caused to a small or medium business?
Digitalization is the new way forward. We are rapidly moving forward in the field of interconnectivity and that means hackers and malicious entities are also looking for modern tools and tech to sabotage businesses.
Here we mention some of the ways in which the company’s IT infrastructure can be damaged.
- Disruption of operations – Cyber-attacks can halt business operations by using malicious code or infecting high-value company assets with malware to prevent smooth functioning.
- Loss in revenue – If operations are disrupted, it leads to the accumulation of revenue loss with each passing moment spent on resolving the threat that could have been averted with proactive security measures.
- Unnecessary business costs – Ransomware is the most common cyber threat that compels organizations to pay ridiculous amounts of money to regain control of company data. These expenses can be avoided with the help of a reinforced security framework.
- Reputation takes a hit – A business that cannot serve its clients with secure IT systems is a failed one. Customers disregard risk-prone companies, and hence, their market credibility falls.
Managed security service providers to the rescue
A managed security service provider (MSSP) will provide you with the services you require by dedicating its resources towards your business goals. Choosing an MSSP that offers quality IT security solutions should be on the top of a company’s bucket list.
These firms offer highly resourceful services such as:
- Cybersecurity risk determination – The security operations center (SOC) team regularly monitors the organization’s network to detect any security risk that can escalate to critical levels and nip it in the bud.
- Network compliance – White label Managed security service providers agencies assess the IT security of a business network to identify vulnerabilities and fix them to meet compliance standards as required by the industry.
- A secure cloud environment – Cloud services offered by MSSPs are secured using specialized tools to make sure the network runs without any hiccups, a promise on which SMBs largely depend.
- SIEM – Security information and event management (SIEM) collects large amounts of data from various sources, analyzes it and presents the organization with proactive and preventive security measures for implementation.
In this way, small and medium businesses can thwart external attempts by cybercriminals to weaken their company’s IT integrity and authority.
Single Point of Contact stays on top of everything related to cybersecurity and data protection. We are more than just an IT Service Provider. We have a SOC in place that will take swift and thorough action to ensure your business is protected around the clock and to solve any security threats when they occur. Constant monitoring of any network is a requirement nowadays, and we are pleased to provide the most comprehensive security solution to our clients. To learn more about how we can help protect your business from cyber-attacks, contact us today.
Single Point of Contact is a White Label Managed Security Service Provider that provides a wide range of data security and cybersecurity technologies and approaches. Our job is to keep your clients’ networks safe and secure by resolving potential security threats. With regular monitoring, security, and protection against cyber-attacks, we seek to help our clients attain peace of mind. Contact us today to discover more about how we can help protect your clients from cyber-attacks.