There is a growing dependence of small IT businesses on smoothly running IT operations to accelerate business productivity and, in turn, business growth. With the global market size of managed services estimated to reach $552.35 billion by 2028, growing at a CAGR of 12.7%, there’s no denying the advantages of managed IT services.
But most MSPs still employ the break/fix model. So, how can MSPs make the shift to managed IT services? Let’s find out!
Firstly, Why Bother Making the Shift at All?
True, break/fix proves cost-efficient since you need only spend on issue remediation when the problem occurs. However, that was only effective till IT businesses only encountered minor problems.
With technological advancements and more factors contributing to service and operation interruptions, IT organizations require proactive solutions to ensure that your clients are never left in the lurch.
As a growing small IT business, you can leverage the power of managed IT services offered by white label MSPs so that you can get benefits such as
- Proactive IT maintenance – Adopting this approach prevents most IT incidents before they can cause a hindrance to your service delivery to clients.
- Predictable costs – White label MSP solutions are available under a monthly subscription-based model. This makes it simpler for small IT businesses to set aside a fixed budget for IT infrastructure management.
- Access to top-level expertise – The IT specialists of a white label MSP’s team are polished experts with specific skills in making IT businesses the best-in-class.
Ways to Make the Transition
Now that we know why to choose white label managed IT services over break/fix services, let’s discover how IT businesses can change tracks seamlessly.
- Convincing the clients – Since your IT firm is offering services to your clients, it’s imperative that you explain the benefits of packaged managed IT services over a la carte break/fix services to your clients. Once they realize the benefits, there’s no going back.
- Stop catering to unreasonable client requests – When you are making the transition from break/fix to managed services, your IT company must refuse any break/fix service requests. Doing this will help stave off your company vehicle from a chasm filled with break/fix issue resolutions.
- Streamline your priorities – After deciding to shift to a managed service model, your IT firm needs to set its priorities in order. Focus on initiatives that will actively contribute to your aim and truncate processes that might anchor your IT business to the break/fix model.
Make the Leap
Any stark change in the business model is scary at first. However, with the help of a white label IT consulting firm, you can transition from a break/fix model to a managed services model without any hassles.
Single Point of Contact is one of the largest comprehensive White Label Managed IT Service Providers in North America. Founded in 1999, we have a proactive approach to information technology (IT) solutions and security services, which gives our clients the freedom to focus on their business instead of worrying about their clients’ networks. We’re qualified to assist with all phases of IT management, security, cloud solutions, procurement services, and complex projects. To learn more about how our services can benefit your IT organization, don’t hesitate to contact us today.