Imagine driving a car with no steering. Did you see yourself reaching the destination safely or even reaching it at all? Similarly, an MSP is the car, and the Service Level Agreement (SLA) is the steering. A carefully drafted document like an SLA can guide the relationship between your IT firm and clients and keep it on track.
However, living up to the service quality and standard mentioned in the SLA can be challenging for MSPs. Tracking, measuring, and reporting on all IT segments requires dedicated resources. Here is where a white label partner can prove to be instrumental.
Importance of SLAs Explained Briefly
SLAs are the foundation of a solid and long-lasting relationship between your IT business and clients. The foundation must be fool-proof and comprehensive for the benefit of both parties.
When you have a well-defined SLA implemented,
- It will strengthen your IT firm’s relationship with clients.
- Enhance productivity.
- Enable structured and formal communication.
A White Label IT Partner’s Value
If you want to guarantee the commitments made in your SLA, a white label partner firm can ensure that your IT firm’s operations follow the SLA to a T.
Here are a few ways a white label partner can help:
- Setting realistic goals – Making fluff promises to your clients will only end up putting your IT business in a bind. Your white label partner can help you outline exactly what you will and will not offer your clients under the agreement.
- Crystal clear language – An SLA is not a marketing document. That is why it needs to be written in a simple yet detailed style. Formulating an SLA that is easy to decipher and understand by your IT staff and clients can help IT businesses deliver on service goals efficiently.
- Appropriate employee onboarding – Only outlining your IT firm’s deliverables in the SLA in an elaborate manner is not enough. Your employees should also be made familiar with all the SLA-aligned procedures to prevent any contract breach. White label firms can train your IT team to focus on areas that pertain to their business function.
- Have multiple, small SLAs – A large and highly detailed SLA will no doubt be complicated, making it difficult for your IT team as well as your clients to comprehend. Instead, break down the SLA into smaller ones so you can measure and report easily on individual workflow departments.
- Reassessing SLAs – One of the most crucial aspects is updating the SLAs as per client requirements. In the dynamic IT industry, technical requirements can change quickly, forcing companies to switch gears abruptly. Reviewing and modifying SLAs should be a fundamental practice for IT firms.
Invest in White Label IT Services
Courtesy of staying updated with the latest developments in the IT industry, white label firms are powering emerging small and medium-sized IT businesses to success by clearly defining and attaining metrics mentioned in the SLA. They also prevent MSPs from legal hassles by including ‘hold harmless’ clauses in the SLA to account for unexpected IT events.
Single Point of Contact is one of the largest comprehensive White Label Managed IT Service Providers in North America. Founded in 1999, we have a proactive approach to information technology (IT) solutions and security services, which gives our clients the freedom to focus on their business instead of worrying about their clients’ networks. We’re qualified to assist with all phases of IT management, security, cloud solutions, procurement services, and complex projects. To learn more about how our services can benefit your IT organization, don’t hesitate to contact us today.