Small IT businesses may feel comfortable spending money only when required, such as when their network goes down, their IT infrastructure comes under a cyber-attack, or their software reaches a point where it stops being effective. However, they don’t realize that break/fix measures will only come in handy ‘when’ the problem occurs; it will not prevent them from happening.
In that case, white label IT service providers can help. With a proactive approach, these MSPs can monitor IT issues constantly to prevent them from disrupting business operations. Most break/fix issues can be resolved using a managed service approach offered by a white label MSP.
Ways to Make the Transition
Let’s discuss how white label managed IT service providers can be pivotal in your IT business’s transition from break/fix to managed services.
- Build on your core business strengths – White label MSPs first focus on expanding your IT business’s core competencies. As your IT business delivers higher quality in core service areas, your client retention rate increases rapidly, making loyal customers out of first-time visitors.
- Remove limitations of a break/fix model – One of the primary disadvantages of hiring a firm providing a break/fix model for your IT business is downtime. MSPs must abide by their promises as mentioned in their Service Level Agreement (SLA). A white label service provider enables your IT business’s service delivery as promised to your clients without causing any workflow disruption.
- Reduction in capital expenditure – Small and medium-sized businesses (SMBs) are on a tight budget (it seems that’s always the case!). However, this means that they need to invest meticulously in different business areas. While a break/fix partner only charges for issue resolution when they occur, a white label partner can eliminate the probability of issues arising altogether. This saves you precious money that can be applied elsewhere.
Exactly Why You Should Make the Transition
Although we have seen some of the main reasons why IT businesses must steer away from break/fix methods and adopt proactive strategies, there are some additional points that can’t be left out.
- They offer flexibility in a business partnership. Not satisfied with an MSPs performance? Switch to another one easily.
- You can effortlessly scale your IT business. Your white label IT partner firm will manage team strength as per company requirements.
- Uninterrupted, 24-7 support is one thing break/fix IT firms don’t offer. In case of emergencies, who’ll come to your employees’ rescue? That’s right! You know now.
CEOs of small IT firms need to start strategizing and think about growth. If you are not growing, you are dying. All your competition can solve IT issues. However, think about delivering value instead of tech support. How does one deliver “value”. It’s all in the message to your prospects. Position your IT firm as an IT partner who prevents problems from happening, but when they do, you will be there 24-7 with guaranteed response times.
With your competitors opting for white label managed services to enhance their IT business’s efficiency and performance, it’s high time you chose a distinguished partner for the same.
Because the cutthroat competition says, “Choose distinguished or be extinguished.”
Single Point of Contact is one of the largest comprehensive White Label Managed IT Service Providers in North America. Founded in 1999, we have a proactive approach to information technology (IT) solutions and security services, which gives our clients the freedom to focus on their business instead of worrying about their clients’ networks. We’re qualified to assist with all phases of IT management, security, cloud solutions, procurement services, and complex projects. To learn more about how our services can benefit your IT organization, don’t hesitate to contact us today.