Earlier, small IT business owners were posed with this question by their clients, “What are the different types of cloud services you provide?” Now, the question has changed to, “How secure are your cloud solutions?” Unfortunately, many SMBs working on a frugal budget may be unable to incorporate cutting-edge cybersecurity solutions for the cloud services they offer their clients.
However, if you are a small IT business owner, you can safeguard your clients’ data in the cloud by partnering with a white label SOC service provider who’ll protect your client’s data, regardless of the perimeter of your IT business’s network.
What We’ll Read Today
First, let’s see briefly why cloud security should be paramount for IT organizations. Then, we’ll discover how white label SOC service providers are leading the charge when it comes to the best cloud security practices.
Your Client Data in the Cloud is NOT Safe!
This assumption turns out to be true since cyber threat actors have devised new, sophisticated attack vectors that can infiltrate cloud environments with a weak security posture. Here’s a list of the primary reasons why cloud security is paramount:
- Data breach prevention – If a breach happens, not only does your IT company face financial and legal troubles, but you also lose the trust of your loyal clients.
- Enhanced disaster recovery – A robust, end-to-end cloud security solution will ensure your client data is recovered quickly to get your operations back up to speed asap in case of an unfortunate disaster.
- Regulatory compliance – Cloud security not only keeps your client data safe but also keeps your IT firm’s cybersecurity infrastructure compliant with industry standards like NIST, HIPAA, GDPR, PCI DSS, etc.
Five Best Practices Followed by Experienced White Label SOC Service Providers
- Manage user access privileges – Most of your IT staff doesn’t need to be given the keys to all accounts and applications your IT business works with. Granting a specific authorization level to each employee pertaining to their business function will keep your cloud data safe from unwanted visitors.
- Implement multi-factor authentication (MFA) – With advancing cyber threats, deploying MFA is a must that will help prevent unauthorized access and enable a zero-trust network, protecting critical business data managed by IT organizations in the cloud.
- Train your IT workforce – Implementing cutting-edge cloud security solutions is worth very little if your IT team doesn’t know how to work with them. It’s imperative that your staff has a complete knowledge of the cloud security solutions being used to ensure maximum effectiveness.
- 24/7 network monitoring – This area is where white label SOC service providers excel. An expert team of IT security specialists is always on guard, proactively monitoring your cloud networks. This way, any security incident can be immediately reported and dealt with quickly.
- Simulated attacks – Checking the security preparedness of your IT firm is also crucial. With the help of simulated attacks, you can identify the areas where your cybersecurity is lacking and secure them accordingly.
Leverage Enterprise-grade Cloud Security Expertise at a Fraction of the Price
You’ll reap long-term cost and security benefits by partnering with an experienced white label SOC service provider who will apply their cloud security expertise for your IT firm’s growth and profitability.
Single Point of Contact is a White Label Managed Security Service Provider that provides a wide range of cybersecurity technologies and services. Our job is to keep your clients’ networks safe and secure by implementing a proactive security strategy and having team members in place who will resolve potential security threats within minutes. With regular security monitoring and protection against cyber-attacks, we seek to help your clients attain peace of mind. Contact us today to discover more about how we can help protect your network from cyber-attacks.