“Productivity is being able to do things that you were never able to do before.” – Franz Kafka.
Working with traditional communication systems is ancient history. For IT businesses of today, it is imperative that their day-to-day operations are optimized to get more work done in the minimum possible time. One such productivity solution is the advent of VoIP solutions.
But what are VoIP services, and how can they help your IT business deliver superior results? Let’s unearth these answers in the context of solutions delivered by white label managed IT firms.
VoIP Services: A Short Intro
A VoIP (Voice over Internet Protocol) is a phone system that allows users to place calls using an internet connection rather than using traditional landlines. It also allows for additional features that are not present in old phone systems, such as call recording, custom caller ID, or sending voicemail to email.
This system eliminates the need for any physical connection using copper wires, as found in landline telephony systems. The multichannel platform also allows you to integrate various channels like SMS, AI tools, and WhatsApp, along with CRM integration into communication.
Best Ways VoIP Solutions Benefit IT Businesses
White label MSPs are leading the way in providing VoIP solutions to IT businesses to grant them access to greater operational productivity. Mentioned below are some of the most crucial ways that VoIP systems prove to be an essential cog in the IT management machine:
- Unified communication – A VoIP system allows your IT business to leverage the state-of-the-art features offered in the package to streamline communication across your entire network, including your staff and clients. With advanced integration with third-party apps, your VoIP system becomes an instrument of simplified communication.
- Increase in employee retention – Working on obsolete landline technologies will result in frustration for some employees. As a growing IT business, you must focus on retaining your core, valuable staff by letting them work on modern VoIP technologies. This will keep your top-performing employees with your IT firm.
- Enhance customer service quality – VoIP systems for IT organizations come with features like auto-attendant, which eliminates the need for a receptionist, and call forwarding that automatically relays your business calls to your personal devices.
- Apt for your remote workforce – The pandemic forced most IT businesses to go remote, necessitating solutions that offer the same connectivity and quality as the on-premise network. VoIP solutions are not bound by geographical boundaries and allow your employees to work efficiently, regardless of their location.
- Cost-effective communication – Making your IT business profitable is the end goal. To achieve that, you need technologies that cost less and give more. Managing a communication network using VoIP systems proves inexpensive, considering its workload handling capabilities. Scalability within a limited budget is also feasible with VoIP solutions.
Equip Your IT Business with Future-centric Technology
We all know that technology will never retrace its steps. It has only direction – forward. That’s why small IT businesses need the assistance of white label IT firms through their custom VoIP solutions to build an IT infrastructure that allows for seamless communication between your IT staff and your clients, no matter the scale of operations.
Single Point of Contact is one of the largest comprehensive White Label Managed IT Service Providers in North America. Founded in 1999, we have a proactive approach to information technology (IT) solutions and security services, which gives our clients the freedom to focus on their business instead of worrying about your clients’ networks. We’re qualified to assist with all phases of IT management, security, cloud solutions, procurement services, and complex projects. To learn more about how our services can benefit your IT organization, don’t hesitate to contact us today.