Your IT company’s Chief Information Security Officer (CISO) must have a dream. In this dream, the CISO works all day but is not overloaded by it, where the company is not under any cyber-attack and where all customer data is safe.
But sadly, we don’t always get what we want. The CISO is either seen running around the company floor or always attending calls that only offer bad news. This can happen in any company and is primarily true for small businesses.
“Somebody help me!” This must be what your CISO secretly prays for. But it’s a difficult decision to pick if your own cybersecurity team isn’t enough.
Who Can Help the CISO?
If the internal IT security team is not able to perform as per the CISO’s standards, the company may be at a loss for suitable alternatives. However, white label cybersecurity services can prove to be just the assist your business needs.
White label managed security service providers (MSSPs) align their business operations with the CISO’s vision and strategy. A White Label MSSP can
- Expand on the range of security offerings – Most small IT businesses start with a basic cybersecurity posture and find themselves too busy to upgrade their security infrastructure or incorporate the latest security tools in their current IT security architecture. With the help of white label cybersecurity, businesses can enhance their security capabilities by having technologies such as penetration testing, threat assessment, compliance auditing, SIEM, EDR, MDM and incident response planning.
- Reduce operating costs – In times of complex security scenarios, your IT company may not have the required bandwidth, skills or time to mitigate the risk. Outsourcing your cybersecurity requirements to a White Label MSSP will grant you access to best-of-breed security services at a significantly lesser cost than what an in-house team would require.
- Provide support all the time – Having someone to back you up all the time is the best thing one can ask for. White label cybersecurity providers deliver 24-7 premium IT security for their clients to ensure their networks stay safe and secure from even the most advanced cyber-attacks, no matter when they strike.
- Enterprise-grade security tools – Fortifying your clients’ network should be the first order of business for anyone starting or running an IT company. White Label MSSPs help make a company’s security posture stronger with the help of firewalls, endpoint security software, email protection, antivirus software, and two-factor authentication. Using these advanced approaches, small IT businesses can possess the security prowess of large enterprises.
- Reduce time and money losses – A White Label MSSP’s network security approach is preventive in nature, something akin to the Pre-vengers rather than the Avengers! They stop every cyber threat before they can harm the business or successfully breach the network. A proactive security posture shields the company from cumulative costs of time, money, and customer data, in the aftermath of a successful cyber-attack.
CISO’s Burden Reduced?
After going through the above points and realizing the benefits of cybersecurity provided by a White Label MSSPs, your IT companies CISO will definitely feel much lighter and go about his daily work normally.
Single Point of Contact is a White Label Managed Security Service Provider that provides a wide range of cybersecurity technologies and services. Our job is to keep your clients’ network safe and secure by resolving potential security threats. With regular security monitoring, and protection against cyber-attacks, we seek to help your clients attain peace of mind. Contact us today to discover more about how we can help protect your network from cyber-attacks.