The advent of modern cloud technology and the pandemic have accelerated the digital transformation of IT organizations. Legacy IT infrastructures are being shown the door, and modern cloud computing-based IT systems are being preferred by IT firms. But more flexibility means more threats and the need for white label SOC services.
Before we move on to reading about what white label SOC cloud security services can do for your business, let’s see what a reliable cloud security solution for your IT organization must comprise.
Five Key Components of Cloud Security
As per a recent survey, 45 percent of all data breaches are cloud-based. This highlights the need for a robust cloud security posture. So, here are the best features that you should look for before handing over the responsibility of securing your IT business’s cloud systems:
- Data Loss Prevention (DLP) – This method involves monitoring and inspecting data to protect it from exfiltration. It is a critical element of cloud security, something that is not a part of traditional cybersecurity.
- Identity and Access Management (IAM) – This approach allows you to restrict access to cloud environments and accounts to authorized personnel only. This helps save the precious business-critical data of your clients from unauthorized breaches.
- Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) – A comprehensive cybersecurity approach, SIEM helps in proactively identifying and dealing with real-time cyber threats over your IT firm’s cloud infrastructure. SIEM gives you proactive threat protection and prompt threat analysis for the best solutions.
- Data Encryption – Cloud environments are not bound by geographical perimeters, making the transfer of data a risky and not a secure process. However, encrypting data during transfer over the cloud platform prevents malicious entities from gaining valuable intel related to your IT business’s client data that they can exploit. Encryption ensures safe and anonymous data transfer.
- Compliance and software updates – With cyber threats related to cloud technologies advancing in the level of risk they pose to IT organizations, adhering to industry compliance regulations and regularly updating cloud systems has become the need of the hour. White label SOC services providers ensure that your cloud services are in line with compliance standards like NIST, GDPR, HIPAA, CMMC, CCPA, PCI DSS, etc., and running on updated systems.
Transfer Your Cloud Security Requirements to a Trusted White Label MSSP
Plugging the loopholes in your small IT business’s cloud infrastructure is a must if you want to grow reliably and offer top-notch cloud-based solutions to your clients. Invest in a partnership with an IT firm that offers enterprise-grade white label SOC services, and you’ll keep your client data safe from attackers.
Single Point of Contact is a White Label Managed Security Service Provider that provides a wide range of cybersecurity technologies and services. Our job is to keep your clients’ networks safe and secure by resolving potential security threats. With regular security monitoring and protection against cyber-attacks, we seek to help your clients attain peace of mind. Contact us today to discover more about how we can help protect your network from cyber-attacks.