The IT department of any business has become a staple for any business – you cannot do without it, forget expanding without its help. As your business prospers, so do its requirements. If you start crunching the numbers, you’ll soon realize that you are running short of time to crunch more numbers.
Managed service providers (MSPs) came into being to perform this very task for small and medium sized businesses. As per a report by Mordor Intelligence, the global managed services market was valued at $161.37 billion in 2021 and is estimated to reach $311.32 billion by 2027, with a CAGR of 12.44 percent during the period 2022-27.
This shows the growing dependence of organizations on MSPs.
Why is that?
There must be a reason or reasons behind any consistent trend. Let’s go through the crucial ones in brief.
- Wide expertise – Your IT team might not have the requisite knowledge or experience to solve them — and if it’s a one-person IT show, filling those gaps in skill and experience cost big bucks.
But with third-party managed services, you don’t have to worry about getting stuck on the hook for phenomenal training costs. Outsourced IT departments handle administrative tasks such as network management, server administration, and security measures so you can focus on expanding your business.
- Save those extra bucks – Hiring and training new employees cost precious dollars that small businesses might not be able to afford. With experienced and trained professionals, MSPs help their clients save on the costs that come with new employees.
- Highly scalable – Small businesses step into the market with the sole objective of making it big. As they do that, it might prove a little challenging to get the required workforce and infrastructure within the company budget. MSPs can change their team strength proportionately to business requirements.
- Flexibility – The option of going for managed IT services is completely up to the organization’s management. If you are not satisfied with the services, you can always change the agency since they work on a monthly subscription model.
- 24-7 support – An in-house team cannot stay up day and night to monitor the business network. Vulnerabilities can be overlooked if no one is present to oversee them at a particular time. A managed IT team removes that possibility by providing uninterrupted support to every client.
One of the best benefits of managed services is that it only frees up your employees to focus on the jobs they were hired to do. So, transfer that extra burden that your employees are dealing with to MSPs and let your staff focus on core business objectives that matter more.
Single Point of Contact is a Managed Service Provider that provides a wide range of Managed IT Services at a fixed and predictable monthly cost. Our main objective is to deliver excellent customer service and minimize disruptions to the network. Contact us today to discover more about how we can deliver exceptional Managed IT support to your firm.